Choose Wright & Morten to look after your horse...
The dedicated equine team at Wright & Morten run a complete ambulatory and clinic based service for all equine veterinary problems. All types of horses are catered for, from competition and performance animals to your child's first pony.
We are committed to the highest quality service, using well trained and enthusiastic vets and the best in modern techniques and therapies for your horse. A full range of modern diagnostic equipment is available along with vets with further qualifications including the Royal College Certificate in Equine Practice, and Members of the British Association of Equine Dental Technicians.
Wright & Morten is a well established and trusted practice in the local area. Our equine teams cover the regions including Macclesfield, Congleton, Buxton, Stockport and Glossop.
So whatever your equine health care needs are, we are dedicated to providing it.
- 24 hour emergency cover, 365 days a year.
- Full hospitalisation, surgical and in-patient facilities at our RCVS Accredited Tier 2 clinic at Somerford Park Farm
- Operating theatre with separate induction box and up to date anaesthetic monitoring.
- Fully ambulatory for work on your yard.
- Lameness evaluation, digital radiography and ultrasonography.
- Video endoscopy for upper and lower respiratory tract problems
- Visiting surgical, medical and dermatology specialists for speedy in house referral
- Fully qualified equine veterinary nurses
And in health...
- British Equine Veterinary Association approved AI centre for fresh, chilled and frozen AI.
- Equine Dental Technician for routine and referral dentistry.
- Vaccination, microchipping, worming programs and disease prevention advice
- Free Zone Visit scheme.
- Veteran horse care and advice
- Special interests from shires to donkeys.
- Regular client evenings and days.
- Telephone advice
Company registered name: Independent Vetcare Ltd. Registered Number 07746795. Registered address: The Chocolate Factory, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31 2AU. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for credit-related regulated activities under reference number: FRN738010